RIDGE
Yesterday
20 rep on back squat unbroken
195# . +10# from last week
For time
800m run
5 rounds of
20 push ups
10 pull ups
then finish with 800m run
15:36
Not very pleased with my time. Push ups took WAY too long. All but two rounds were unbroken on pull ups. But man, push ups took it right out of me. I get the advantage on wall balls for being tall, but these long arms are hating push ups.
Today
Push press 1RM in 6 min
200#
then max reps in :30 @ 50%
23 (100#)
then max reps in :30 @ 70%
12 (140#)
10min on the clock
1000m row
50 power snatches @ 75#
25 weighted sit ups with 35# DB across chest
with remaining time, max double unders
70 double unders
Snatches took way too long. Arms were sore, and went in rounds of 5 after initial 1st round of 10
@Marathon: You guys pumped? I would ask if you're ready, but judging by the miles you guys are putting in, I can safely assume you are ready. I'm going to take tomorrow off then Thursday do... Fran... and then run probably my longest run up to date on Friday. A few small workouts next week and then I should be ready to hit up 13.1!
No comments:
Post a Comment