Wednesday, December 4, 2013

12/4/2013

KUNKEL
WOW!!!!  Been a bit folks!  Do a half/ full marathon and blogging the WODs just disappears.  I'll take some of that accountability. 
Anyways been without a computer and then got one and been blowing and going for work but mostly a few runs mixed in. 
Thanksgiving did a 6 mile run around a 7 min avg split. 
Tuesday- 
WOOD WOD, 4 Rounds of:
400M run
10 Burpee Box Jumps, 24"
10 SDHPs at 95#
10 Thrusters at 95#

Time:  32:38

Today- 5 Rounds of:
400M Treadmill run
30 Pushups
30 Abmat situps
30 KB(dumbbell) swings at 50#

Time:  33:08

@Training:  Just some thoughts, not complete but ideas... Get asked a lot what I'm training for and usually have a race coming, but the more I thought about the question, I began thinking about why CrossFit people train.  Well my conclusion is that for myself I'm just training for life.  There are too many lessons learned from pushing yourself to a point that you want to quit and having to maintain your integrity and push on.  I think CrossFit athletes train to train for life as well, and community lessons are a huge part of the learnings.  Thoughts? 

No comments:

Post a Comment