2/17/2013
Had a full weekend trying to get ready for the weeklong meeting in Orlando, so have to post a few WODS.
Friday: 5 Mile Run, 37:05.
Saturday: 20 Min AMRAP-
2 MU’s
4 HSPU’s
8KB swings @ 55#
15 Rounds + 1 MU
This was a tough one, I’ve done it before so I need to find out how I faired in comparison.
Today (Sunday): Family WOD- We did this one together, that way we could push each other and trade off running with the stroller in the wind.
5 Rounds of:
800M Run
10 Burpee Box Jumps @ 20”/ 24” respectively
10 Wall Balls @ 20# ball 8’/10’ respectively
10 SDHP @ 30#/ 75# respectively
Time: 37:21
Burpee Box Jumps are actually kind of fun if I can say that. I think I like them better than regular box jumps.
@prayer request: I’ll be around all of my coworkers for the most part just this week for the entire year and I’m pumped that someone set up a bible study for Wednesday, so my request is that I would be humble salt and light.
No comments:
Post a Comment