Sunday, October 13, 2013

10/12/2013

KUNKEL
Well sorry again for the delay. 
Past week after those ring dips my shoulder and chest were hurting bad.  Just did some runs, 5 miles, 4 miles and 4 miles. 
I've been spending a lot of time preparing for an interview next week with the current company, so that has taken some time.  That said, Saturday Laura and Caleb headed out of town so I could bear down and focus.  So I decided to take breaks and do WODs.  Did 3 WODs about 3 hours apart. 
WOD 1:
Run 1 mile
100 Push-ups
10 Clean and Jerk at 135#
Time:  17:38

WOD 2: Modified Diane
21-15-9
205# Deadlift
HSPUs
Time:  11:30

WOD 3:  5 Rounds for time
10 Toes to Rings
10 Power snatch at 75#
10 Wall balls at 20#ball
Time:  11:57

@metcon:  Sorry my definition is probably wrong, I was thinking about WODs that incorporate 400s and 800s in with weight stuff.  Making them a bit longer but adding running with weight at the same time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment