RIDGE
Yesterday
back squat 20reps unbroken @ 185#
for time
500m row
30 hand release push ups
10 push jerks @ 155#
400m run
30 hand release push ups
10 push jerks @ 155#
8:24
Cash-out: 30 barbell overhead lunges (no weight)
Today
ring dips/single arm alt db snatch practice
met-con:
10 minutes on the clock
100 wall balls
50 hang power cleans @ 95#
25 box jumps @ 24"
max reps muscle ups
Got 4 muscle ups, and 2-3 failures
Split WB into 25, HPC in 10s
After school I'm going to go for a run, maybe an 8-9 miler depending on how I feel. Could be a good gauge to see if "cardio levels" are where they should/need to be leading up to the race. If I can keep this up and focus on running a tad bit faster as the half approaches, I'll be in great shape.
No comments:
Post a Comment