RIDGE
Yesterday
Ran 2 miles. Possibly in POSE method. Ugh. Calves were barking at me once I was done. I might be overstriding? It's tough to tell. The cushion aspect of it makes me think my calves aren't quite prepared for the POSE, even though I try to minimize impact by bending my knee. The pull is difficult for me as well. I feel like, and look like (after watching my coach's eye videos) that I'm kicking back rather than pulling foot towards the hip. I feel like I know EVERYTHING about POSE, I can talk to anyone about it and hold my own, but doing it... different story. Going to see a trainer about it next week and hopefully work out the kinks. Maybe I'm just jumping the gun and going into too long of distances too soon.
Today
Push Press x 15 unbroken, rest :30. AMRAP
2 full rounds, then 6 @ 115#
3 x 16 front rack lunges @ 135#
then
5 rounds for time
15 burpee box jumps
15 kb swings @ 53"
12:19
No comments:
Post a Comment