RIDGE
Yesterday's workout
100 hang squat cleans @ 95#
*at top of each minute, 10 ab mat sit ups
9:52
Went in sets of about 8-11, with first one at 16 or so.
Today's
4 5min amrap's, with 3 min break in between
10 kb swings @ 53#
10 hand release push ups (6 rounds plus 6 swings)
10 one arm alt db snatches @ 55#
10 box jump overs 24" (3 plus 5 snatches)
10 ghd sit ups
10 ring dips (4 rounds)
6 hand stand push ups
14 lunges (4 rounds)
@POSE: Still working on the POSE. I think I need to redirect my attention to the pulling of the FOOT rather than pulling up of the knee. My knee may be causing me to over stride a bit, even though I still land on my forefoot - albeit naturally, I think. Given that I'm running a half marathon and I won't be going all out speed, it wouldn't surprise me if my foot doesn't come up off the ground much (based on my research.) Just rambling. Hope you guys are off to a good week so far.
No comments:
Post a Comment