Wednesday, June 18, 2014

6/18/2014

KUNKEL

Back in Fort Worth, so that means Crossfit IronHorse!

Monday: 
1.  Clean(full squat cleans) and Jerk
2X1 @ 135
1X1 @ 155
1X1 @185(took 3 attempts but did it twice)
2.  Every 2 Minutes for 12 Minutes-
30 DUs
3 Power Cleans @185#
8 Pushups

Huge PR here fellas.  I've only cleaned 195 once prior to this and 185 I've falied several times.  Today, the atmosphere and accountability of being at a box along with good coaching made a huge difference.  I was able to fly through the DUs and rep out 18 cleans at 185 with zero failed attempts.  Such a great feeling!

Wednesday: 
1.  Snatch(full squat snatch)
3X1 @135#
1X1 @ 155#
1X1 @ 155#
2.  7 Minute AMRAP: 5 Burpees, 1 Power Snatch @ 135#(155 was rx), 5 Burpees, 2 Power Snatch @135#, 5 then 3 snatch and so on. 

Got to 7 full rounds plus 5 burpees and 1 snatch

Hope you fellas are hammering!

No comments:

Post a Comment