RIDGE
Been a long while for me, sorry guys! Been busier than I would have imagined with it being summer. I've had camps, and upped my load for CrossFit coaching, and I haven't been in my school office, so really no need to turn on a lap top. But, still need to post to be held accountable/hold you guys in check too. Doesn't seem to be needed with Kunkel tearing it up at Iron Horse. Had I known you were in the metroplex, with it being summer and me out of full time work, I could have maybe tried to visit for a workout. Maybe next time?
Here are some of the workouts I've been putting up. Strength has gone up significantly, so that's fun
Yesterday
5 x 4 bench press @ 220
5 x 4 back squat @ 295
4 rounds, every 4 minutes
500m row, 50 double unders (each round done in about 2:30)
Earlier this week
Several failed attempts at strict ring muscle up
then
For time
50 cal row
50 box jumps 24"
50 kb swings 70#
50 wall balls
50 hr push ups
50 deadlift @ 135#
50 med ball sit ups
50 air squats
400m run
20:44
Did Kunkel's workout from a few posts back
10 rounds for time
15 deadlift @ 135#
15 push ups
time was like 15? 16? I forget, I had to have my timer count down from 20:00, and I don't remember what time was left when I was done. And I may have only done 9 rounds.
Last Monday
EMOTM 15 minutes
2 power cleans @ 205#
6 burpees over the bar
that sucked.
No comments:
Post a Comment