Ridge
Yesterday's WOD
5 min amrap
10 deadlift @ 185#
10 burpees over bar
4 rounds + 10 deadlift
2 min rest
3 min amrap
5 power snatch @ 95#
2 wall walks
3 rounds + 5 snatches
2 min rest
3min on the clock
400m run
remaining time, max box jumps games standard
33
@30 mu's for time: sub 5?! Holy cow, THAT is straight killing it. I suppose if you can get in a rythym and go all out, you could probably be close to have done with a minute in. Minimize rests and get back on the rings, and sub 5 is achievable. For you, anyway. Me, not so. Do you twist your wrists out at the bottom? At competition, and for the open, that was the standard. I have a very very hard time doing that, probably due to lack of flexibility.
@house: looks good. I'm very jealous. I wish that I could have the dedication to move my lazy butt to do some yard work once in a while.
KUNKEL
I like that work you did yesterday. I will definitely have to attempt that one in the next few days and be put to shame by you.
@30 MU's, now I have not done it in 5 but I think I can get there with some work. I have been getting 10-12 in under 1min and the 20 mark in under 4 i think.
@Twist wrists out at bottom? I don't think so, but I'm not using a false grip if that has anything to do with it.
Today:
500M swim(drowning prevention, I swear I will get good/ comfortable in the water)
Time: 11:45
4.2 Mile Run/ 8:09 pace, felt brutal as it was pretty much the first run in the heat and I have not adjusted yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment