Thursday, May 2, 2013

5/2/2013

KUNKEL

Sorry for being MIA.  Been slaving away on the house.  The front flowerbed has been driving me nuts giving some terrible curb appeal.  I took a page from the Pops' playbook and decided to lay some rock.  I busted it Sunday, Monday and Tuesday night to get this much done(pic to follow).  Put those KB swings to practical use by swinging the pick axe to dig my trench and took a while to get everything level but cooking with peanut oil now!  For the breakdown in weight, I layed about 350#'s sunday, 550ish# monday and about 1100# Tuesday and you can tell by the pics I finished into the night about 10pm.  Each rock varried between 30 and 60#'s. 
Wed and Thurs only ran 3.5 miles but wed had a 6:59 pace so felt good.  Headed today to Rocksprings to chase some axis deer for the weekend and try to get an arrow through one!  Talk to y'all Sunday or Monday!




@Ridge:  You are straight killing it!  Snatch is very impressive!  How much you think you can do with a full squat?  Actually how much can you OHS? 
@Box Jumps:  you're a machine!  How long did you work up to that height when maxing? 
@Dead lift:  Nuff said!

No comments:

Post a Comment