RIDGE
Catch up, 3 WOD's
Saturday: 60 minute amrap
30 cal row
5 wall walks
100' sled drag - 115#
30 cal airdyne
45 double unders
15 ghd sit ups
5 rounds plus 24 cal airdyne
oh my. Whatever I thought was brutal before, has now been trumped
Sunday: OFF DAY
Monday
6 rounds
10 deadlift @ 165#
10 hr push ups
10 kb swings @ 70#
*every two rounds run 400M*
Not for time
Today
5x5 back squat @ 205#, one min rest between sets
"Omar"
10 thrusters @ 95#
15 bar facing burpees
20 thrusters
25 bar facing burpees
30 thrusters
35 bar facing burpees
10:54
I didn't quite do the burpees as I was supposed to. Instead of a hop and clap for a regular burpee, you are supposed to hop over the bar - no clap. I did not hop, I stepped over, so that probably took away :30-1:00 for burpees. So, add a little bit to my time if you desire. Still did not take a way from the fact that it was rough. Thankfully, no less than 10 thrusters every time.
@IronMan: Pure awesome. I can't imagine how awesome that must have been to watch all of that. Regardless of age and gender, what an intense race and feat. That's on my list of things to do, after the half marathon (which I know you guys do like every weekend), back squat 400, bench 300, and snatch 225. So... might never get to it. Have you ever considered doing one? I think Klint has done one before? May be mistaken. You remember Klint, right Kunkel?
@Golf: Shot a 95, and a 44 on the back 9 at course in Coppell. Gettin that itch to play a lil bit!
No comments:
Post a Comment