KUNKEL
Well it's a new year and I made it throught the holidays successfully, not overeating a great deal and managed to work out as much as I actually planned on doing so. Then I took the first week of Jan off and wow, I lost a step quick. Also didn't eat so well for the days after the holidays, can't win for losing.
Today's WOD For Time:
100 foot walking lunge
50 pushups
50 doubleunders
50 Toes to Rings
50 Box Jumps, 24"
25 OHS, 65 #'s
25 L-pull ups (these ended up being pullups with my knees in the "L", not my whole leg, couldn't do the real deal)
50 sit ups
Time: 20:40
Yesterday:
Run 1 Mile, 40 pull ups, 70 pushups, run 400M
40 pull ups, 70 pushups, Run 1 Mile.
Time: 29:23
Rude awakening to getting back after it.
@Power Speed Endurance: I got Brian MacKenzie's book for christmas and I have enjoyed learning from his perspective thus far. I remember this summer I believe, discussing on here my thought of really working on core strength and AJ recommended the OHS as an opportunity to develop core strength. Well, @PSE Brian discussed the importance of a "Midline Stability" and the important role it plays in running, lifting and all activities. Pretty excited to focus on the skill work as I move through the book!
No comments:
Post a Comment