AJ
Bench press
3 @ 150
3 @ 170
max reps @ 195: 5
Every minute on the minute for 7 min:
1 snatch @ 155#
Every minute on the minute for 7 min
1 power clean @ 215#
Tabata row max meters : 931
6 100m sprints, rest :20 in between
@ Elk: WOAH. my jaw was dropped the entire time while looking at those pics. Very inspiring, and very jealous with all the bison meat you get to enjoy. I would go to town too with bison chili, burgers, tenderloin, you name it. Sounds like you had a blast
Another trip to airrosti for me. Shoulder is not looking or sounding too good, we'll see what the docs have to say about it but I'm hoping to get some stretches to help alleviate this.
@Klint: Welcome back to working out. And props to no dairy! The milk I can do, its the cheese I'm having a hard time with. Did you drop that completely or find an alternative? Have you gone to see the new TCU stadium yet? We went last weekend, it is awesome! Let us know if you guys make it out to any games this year, love to join ya'll.
Hope you guys are off to a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment