Tuesday, October 2, 2012

10/2/2012

KUNKEL
Sorry I've been slacking on the posts.  Last week I had a 6.6 mile run with an 8:30 pace and a couple of rides on the bike, longest 20 miles and still averaging just under 19 mph.  Anyways I'm close to being back at it hard core, I'm going back to Colorado this weekend with a friend in hopes to film/ witness him harvest a monster bull elk!  It's a nice ranch and apparently they have crazy high success rates so the odds are good well be coming back with good footage, pics and stories. 
Today we did a family workout after mowing and Laura liked it so much we may be doing more of these WODS family style. 

"Family Murph"
Run 1 Mile with Caleb happy in the stroller
100 pull ups split up between Laura and I
200 push ups same
300 squats same
Run 1 Mile with Caleb happy again!

Time:  42:30

Afterwards we worked on the pull up kipping form and walked a mile home!

No comments:

Post a Comment