Monday, November 12, 2012

11/12/2012

KUNKEL

Today AMRAP: 12 minutes all at 95#
10 Deadlifts
8 Hang Cleans
6 Push Presses
Rounds- 8 even

Well sorry I've been away from the blog.  I'll catch up on some of the WODs from last week. 
Friday's:
10 Rounds of 12 Burpees, 12 Pull-ups. 
Time- 19:55

Wednesday's:  Brutal by the way.  Laura and I did this one together while watching Caleb, so the order was a bit rearranged but ultimately muscle ups were at the end and not fun after 6. 
For Time: 
50 Back Extensions
30 Hanstand Push ups
30 Knees to Elbows
135 Deadlift, 30 reps
40# Dumbbells push press, 30 reps
50 KB swings @55#
15 burpees
10 muscle-ups

Time was around 25 I believe. 

Can't remember what else I did but worked out 1 other day. 

@Hunt:  For the money, it depends on which route you take.  The Giant bulls are pricier but the footage at the end of the video of the bulls bugleing and running around are from the free range.  The free range hunts are guided 1 guide to 2 hunters for a week and include a place to stay, a cook and a pretty much a gauranteed attempt with a bow or gun.  I mean we were just walking around and stumbled upon approx 40 that I got footage of and then saw several other herds of 20 plus from 200 yards or more but that was from driving around in a truck.  These hunts are 4k i believe. 
@Elk Meat:  The meat is arriving this week!!!! Can't wait, there will be plenty to share so let's make that happen!  

No comments:

Post a Comment