AJ
@Kunkel: My gosh, you are tearing it up. Wayta go on all these WODs, very jealous of you but excited that you are getting into a solid groove and staying consistent with it. No injuries and set backs! One of the many motto's of crossfit is turning your weakness into a strength. Do you feel like any of your weaknesses from months/years ago are improving?
Today's
400m walking lunges
12:38
Done in the basketball gym with slippery shoes/floors. Not that it made a huge difference, but I think I've done this one before outside with a better time. I figure about a total of 400 total lunges?
@Shoulder: Still a concern with anything overhead, although I did PR on snatch a few weeks back @ 175. So we'll see how much it improves... I'd hate to sit out the open because of it.
FARRAR
Weak sauce is back!!
6 rounds in around 25min
3 wall climbs
10 burpees
5 pass throughs
10 grasshoppers
To the theme of Rocky "Getting stronger!!"
You guys are looking good. AJ, how is coaching going?
No comments:
Post a Comment