AJ
500m row
35 pull ups
400m run
40 sit ups
300m row
30 box jumps, games standard
200m run
20 front squats @ 135#
14:01
Feeling pretty sick, plus I was supposed to do shoulder press but that wasn't going to happen after my flu shots in both arms. I am a woman, I know. Tomorrow has a lot of deadlifts.
@Biking: Glad to hear that the expensive bike is getting put to good use! Any tri's in the future?
@weather, and Austin in general: TONS of trains all around Austin. I went for a jog when I was there along lake LBJ, and there were like... 200 people going for a bike or a run. Austin is definitely an in-shape town. Which, I find hard to believe, given the amazing restaurants near by. Gourdough's, Hopdoddy, and a plethora of ice cream places? Holy smokes. Never will I order two donuts from that place again. One alone may give me a heart attack upon looking at it. So yeah, maybe just never going there again.
KUNKEL
P90X chest and back: trnaslation lots of pushups and pullups all with a few different grips. I mixed in 12 MU's on the bar and man, my shoulders were shot!
@Tri's: doing the Keller sprint Oct. 28th! It will be Laura's first one post Caleb, so were excited.
@Austin lake running. Were you on LBJ or Town Lake that's downtown? If it was Town Lake, 200 people is extremely light! At any given time I can drive over the bridge and seek 200 people within a few seconds and it's a 10 mile loop! Fun people watching and it makes runs go by extremely fast. Not to mention it's about the only flat running area in Austin!
@Food: what was y'alls favorite place to eat? Also which burger did you get at hopdoddy?
No comments:
Post a Comment