AJ
Bench Press
140# x 5
165# x 5
185# x max reps = 10
3 rounds
135# clean and jerk x 10
strip the bar
run with empty bar 350m
13:10
then an hour or so later
10:00 minute time limit
2k row
remaining time = max double unders
Row: 7:42
DUs: 100
Shoulders are in pain, not really sure why. Going to lay off of the overhead stuff for a while. Hopefully this doesn't remain a lingering problem, would hate for me to deal with this issue long term. HSPUs are a joke right now.
@Hopdoddys: I had the llano poblano burger. Maybe top 3 burger I"ve ever had, and the fries were good too. No, I didn't go Paleo at this restaurant, nor did I at any Austin restaurant, but I do like the option of doing it there. I was wearing a CrossFit t-shirt when I was ordering, and I asked the woman behind the counter if I should go small or large size fries. She said since I do CrossFit, go with the large. Thought that was funny. I thought Franklin BBQ was the best place we went to, probably EVER, and my wife thinks Magnolia Cafe. She LOVED that place.
@Trails, not trains: Our hotel was right next to Congress, so whatever body of water is next to the bat bridge and Congress and all that, is where I went for a run. And, I guess you're right, maybe close to 400 or 500 joggers/bikers on that particular trail. Loaded with people.
No comments:
Post a Comment