FARRAR
5.3 mile run
8:32 min/mile
All I can say is that it was a beautiful day!
KUNKEL
I agree it was a nice day, little overcast but nice for a run. I took the dog for a jog, not sure how far but we ran for right at an hour. They put a new trail in the neighborhood so we checked it out. Also had a brute yesterday so wanted to run out some of the soreness.
Yesterday-
3 Rounds of:
800M run
30 reps of 100# barbell squat clean (suppose to be with 50# dumbells)
30 burpees
Time: 38:52
I don't know if me having not felt well over the past few days had any affect but this was brutal! The squat cleans are all about form and with that comes soreness for sure. I was suprised to feel the burpees being the easiest portion. Which brings me to my next point, on development this year I have made significant gains on burpees. Over the Christmas break I will be testing the burpees in 7 minutes again and hopefully put up over 100!
No comments:
Post a Comment