Well I'm gonna have to catch up on posts since last Friday. Been crazy weekend. Last Thursday night I pulled all the carpet, carpet pad and tack strips up in our living and dinning room. Then I scrapped the floor ridding all residue and mud left over from the build, lots of bending over and such. Friday Laura had a "great" idea for us to do as workout. I say great because it was not a good idea, know what I had ahead of me the next two days. Friday night and Saturday were spent laying wood floors in the living and dinning rooms. I'll try to post a pic later but I'm really happy with how good it looks for how easy it was.
Friday's WOD: Modified version of Filthy Fifty
50 Box Jumps 24"
50 Walking Lunges
50 KB Swings 55#
Run 1 Mile
25 Jumping Pull ups
50 Toes to Bar
Run 1 Mile
50 Wall Balls 20# ball
50 Burpees
50 Double Unders
Time: around 51 minutes. We did this with Caleb so the runs were with the stroller but it didn't matter we were beat.
Tuesday WOD:
This was all Laura's reccomendation and wow HARD!
5 Rounds of:
400M Run
30 Wall Balls 20#/ 12#
30 Box Jumps 24"/ 20"
Time: Me-31:27, Laura 32:44
Legs were feeling it for sure.
Today 5 Rounds, each for time with 30 second rest after each round:
10 Air Squats
10 Hand release pushups
10 Ring rows
10 Ring pushups
10 Chest to bar pullups
10 Lunges/ each leg
10 Burpees
Round Times were: 2:55, 3:03, 2:46, 2:58, 3:03
No comments:
Post a Comment