Wednesday, December 19, 2012

12/19/2012

KUNKEL

Well we were watching Crossfit Games episodes recorded from ESPN and watched the girls do a track WOD that got me thinking that looks like "fun"!!!  I tweeked quit a bit but it still worked. 

3 Rounds for Time of:
8 Squat Snatches (not sure if that's the right name but I essentially did an OHS with the snatch movement)
800M Run
7 Bar Muscle Ups
800M Run

Time:  29:17 

Lot of running with this but it also got me in my core adding MU's and snatches in the mix. 

Took Tuesday off and did yard work, winterizing it before we leave for Christmas.
Here's Monday's WOD: 

3 Rounds for Time:
20 pull ups
20 burpees
40 ab mat sit ups (didn't do abmat, used a bosu ball)
40 double unders
Time:  16:25
@time:  everything was fast except situps, embarassing!!!
@bosu ball:  these situps ended up being almost a hybrid between abmat situps and GHD situps.  I couldn't believe how deep these situps hurt.  I could only do 15 unbroken.  I had my feet elevated so that when laying on the bosu ball my body was parallel to the floor and I had a range of motion that allowed me to extend past parallel with my head and shoulders below my waist.  Bottom line these were hard, hard, hard and I plan on using them as a sub for GHD situps!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment