Ridge
Sorry for the delay. Been outta town and won't be close to a computer for awhile, as I'm out for summer. I will try not to rub that in any ones faces anymore.
Hawaii, amazing. Here's the wods from crossfit oahu and crossfit lihue, respectively.
Push press max, 205.
Amrap 14 min
6 burpee box jumps
8 deadlifts 245#
10 wall balls
Not sure how many rounds. Like 6-7
One mile run. 7:14, got lost on their track.
Elizabeth, 21-15-9
Power cleans & ring dips
4:32
Kunkel. You do it right after Isabel? Shouldn't take that long. Although great Isabel time!
Yesterday.
10 rounds
10 pull-ups
10 burpees
14:33
God is really at work in our house. Not literally, just Anne and I. Scary to give a lot up for, to Him. Trusting in Him as best I can. Not quite the forum to go into details, but knowing Anne and I aren't alone on this helps.
Typed from iPad, hence short condensed sentences.
Farrar
I would say I am back but don't want to raise expectations. :). You boys are killing it!!
Have been doing various workouts with Mel before work in the mornings. But today swam at the Y near the new casa after work. They have a sweet outdoor pool. Could only get 18 min in before they closed.
Working out in the morning. Plan on doing Ridges Hawaii workout.
No comments:
Post a Comment