Friday, June 7, 2013

6/7/2013

KUNKEL

Getting geared up for Caleb's 1 year birthday party tomorrow and I'm actually more excited than I thought I would be.  I'm not a big birthday person so I haven't wanted to get excited about Caleb's, just struggle with the premise of making anything about him alone.  However, it has been exciting to reflect on the fact that he has survived his first year of life by the grace of GOD.  Pretty crazy how God has provided for him despite my subpar parenting skills.  I honestly can reflect on this past year and know that I would not have survived or be able to provide if God had not shown up daily.  We serve a loving God. 

Today's WOD, 5 Rounds for Time of:
800M Run
1 MU, 9 Toes to Rings w/o dropping
10 Power Snatch @75#
9 Wall Balls plus 1-2for1 @20# to 10ft

Time: 34:03

No comments:

Post a Comment