RIDGE
Today's
"Helen"
3 rounds for time
400m run
21 kb swings @ 53#
12 pull ups
9:26
Runs could have been faster. That's the only thing I can think of. My goal coming in was sub 9 or at least close to it. Swings and PUs all unbroken. Maybe going high rep squats hurt, but whatever, I'll take it. Im not sure of my PR. However, I have been going paleo for the past week and a half, and for some reason I expect my time's to improve across the board... not the case. Still sucking wind. Maybe its a mental hump?
@Kunkel: Seems like you haven't lost the muscle-up touch. If you have, I guarantee it won't take long to get back into the swing of that. That's cool how its turned into such a successful skill that you possess now. Have you experimented with anything else on the rings? Skin the cats, slow skin the cats, etc.
@Klint: Yes, does ring a bell... can't quite put the face to the name?
Last day of school tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment