RIDGE
Yesterday
5 x 800m 1:1 rest
3:21, the rest were right at 3:31. Used my metronome for rounds 1-3, and the other two were identical. The best news - was not sore from the run. So, the way I look at it, I can run 1/3 a 1/2 marathon. Granted, that was with a rest with the same amount of time it took it run the previous 800m.
Today
"SF Crippler"
30 back squats @ 225#
1k row
7:55
Took way too long for the squats. Not what I used to be under the bar, that's for sure. Went 10-8-6-6, was struggling on form. And, I have to go coach two games - on my feet. Sleeping tonight will feel oh so good.
@Kunkel: You are the man. My office is going ga-ga over your pics. That should feed you for well over a half year with elk meat. I'm not much of a hunter, or anything close to one to be honest, but seeing your pics and hearing about your adventures makes me appreciate the outdoors a little more. And from what I hear, most wildlife is in the mating season so they are running WILD. Glad to hear you guys had fun and got to hang out with bears and coyotes and, most of all, elk.
@Klint: Great pics on the run! I would show you mine, but its just a boring Corinth neighorhood. 14 miles is pretty legit man; sounds like you're training is going perfect and right in stride. Are you doing the full or half? I forget.
No comments:
Post a Comment