RIDGE
Few catch up WODs
Tuesday
Made this one up, and did this with my co worker. Pretty smoked when it was all said and done
800m run
21 power cleans @ 155#
15 KB swings @ 70#
9 muscle ups
15 KB swings @ 70#
21 power cleans @ 155#
800m run
18:40
then max rep bench @ 185#
9. somehow decreasing
Wednesday
4 mile run, POSE style
not as sore, not sure of time, but calves still a little tight. Last time I ran this 4mile route, I was sore beyond belief for literally a week. This time around, I can walk and even run if I really wanted to.
Today
5 rounds
300m row
12 hand stand push ups
18 burpees
23:31
Head kinda hurts, but if thats the price to pay so that I can kip efficiently on the HSPU, I'll take it.
@ POSE: Kunkel, how fast is the cadence of your feet when POSE running? I feel like, if I'm going to do it right, its must faster than I'm usd to. If I had to guess, that's where tightening up your core comes into play, so that you can go right into the next step/knee pull. Do you often feel it in your hamstrings after long runs? Sorry for all the questions, they may be no brainers to you but I'm still working out the kinks so that I'm in OK running shape for the half.
No comments:
Post a Comment