KUNKEL
This post comes with much shame it has been over a month since my last post! Can't apologize enough, no excuses no explinations but here is what I've been up to:
Week in Tuscon for work: ran and did a trail run really fun
Week in Fort Worth: went to CrossFit Ironhorse- Bad A! Made me want to join a box asap! Did 2 days and it killed me. Second day we did 15-12-9 of TNG clean and jerks where you have to do unbroken or start all over again. Well i got to 8 on the last round and dropped it with 135#. Sucked, could only do 5 more so gotta learn the hook grip!
Weeks in Austin, I've been doing lots of bar stuff. I'll have to post a pic of my board with WODs tomorrow.
Today:
1st WOD-
10 down to 1 of wall balls and SDHP at 95#
Time: 7:44
2nd WOD-
EMOM
Evens 3 Hang snatch with 115#
Odds 30 DUs
Felt really good to actually get under the 115# and do a partial OHS. I was really pumped for how the technique felt, best yet.
Fellas, can't apologize enough for having been distant and not even reading. I just spent last 30 minutes reading back through and thanks Ridge for posting yesterdays blog repost. Very convicting and spoke directly to my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment