Thursday, February 20, 2014

2/20/2014

RIDGE

13 minute AMRAP

500m row
15 burpees over the rower
500m row
150 double unders
500m row
15 burpees over the rower
500m row
max double unders in remaining time

62 double unders

Got to the last set with about :44 left, went 30 then 32 and collapsed. Felt rough afterward but nothing I haven't felt before.

@HUSBAND: What are you doing to become a better husband? How do you listen to your wife? Are you always looking to improve as a husband - studying her, loving her, surprising her? I'm finding that getting comfortable in my ways, getting used to my "habits", isn't very wise. I tend to be a creature of habit with many things, and unfortunately being a husband is one of them. Praying that you guys continue to be the husband that God has created you to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment