Saturday, February 8, 2014

2/8/2014

RIDGE

Bench press work

6 x 8, rest 2:00

165#

One of the gym owners had their first born delivered this week, and he named the workout after his son - "Dawson". So, this is Dawson

5 rounds for time

4 heavy kb swings (70#)
1 clean and jerk @ 225 (I did 205)
23 double unders
18 pull ups
15 burpees
14 box jump overs

What all these numbers represent, I may never know, but it sure did suck. Especially after having taken a few days off. Been fighting a cold, but I tell you what - my body has experienced two types of fighting a cold. Before I ever heard of paleo diet - fighting a cold SUCKED. Miserable, body aches, sore all over, just sucked. But I have been eating clean (sans 3 delicious cookies) leading up to the cold and during it, and I feel great. Great enough to want to do "Dawson", anyway. Sure, this cold may have been a not as bad knock you off your feet kinda cold, but whatever it was, I attribute my recovery to my diet.

TIME: 23:52

No comments:

Post a Comment