RIDGE
Whoooieee! Been a while! Got sick, and lazy, and recovered. Did a few workouts while all that was going on, but nothing too spectacular. Remember all that talk about how my diet helped my sickness out about a week and change ago? Scratch that idea. Still got sick, runny nose and painful headaches, a slew of sinus issues, and sore throat later - and I'm back to all better. Somehow, managed to avoid the ice cream which would have been nothing short of delicious on my throat, and stuck it out with strict paleo like foods.
I forget most of my previous workouts, no PRs, but was able to get out and run, so you guys would appreciate that. Here's today's workout
Back Squat
5 x 5 @ 225
felt good, tried for speed getting out of the bottom
then forgot I had a mtg
so two hours later
9 min amrap
7 front squats @ 115#
9 toes to bar
11 hand release push ups
7 rounds even
then
500m row, easy pace
rest 2 min
500m row, 90%
rest 2 min
500m row, easy pace
1:54.4, 1:39.6, 1:49.6
No comments:
Post a Comment