Monday, March 11, 2013

3/10/2013

KUNKEL
Sunday quick funday-
"Grace"(I'm pretty sure)
30 clean and jerks @135# for time. 
Time: 6:00.  This is in response to my 13.1 failed attempt.  I did feel good, even though Froning can do it with 225# in under 5 min.  Wanted to get something in after driving all day and having to travel Monday. 

13.1 attempt- 17min AMRAP
40 burpees
30 snatches @75#
30 burpees
30 snatches @135#
20 burpees
30 snatches @165#
10 burpees

Official Reps:  104.  Could only do 4 snatches with 135#, just too heavy for my blood.  I did continue to press through 135 finishing with clean and jerks.  That said it was my 2nd time ever trying to snatch 135, 1st time was last year with the simialr WOD.  I know I will have to focus on getting better at OHS so I can feel comfortable getting under the weight. 
@Weekend, got to run just Laura and I saturday and it felt great to be alone running!  I'm in Corpus now waiting on a flight back to ATX and then gonna get back after it tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment