Thursday, March 7, 2013

3/7/2013

Ridge

13.1 (first attempt)

AMRAP 17 minutes

40 burpees
30 snatches @ 75#
30 burpees
30 snatches @ 135#
20 burpees
30 snatches @ 165#
10 burpees
amrap snatches @ 210#

Why even bother typing the last three lines of that WOD. I got 150 reps, finished my 135# snatches at 13:40. Planning on doing this again on Saturday. Had about a minute and change left when I had the bar loaded with 165#, but couldn't get it up. Hoping to stay focused and do better on Saturday for round 2.

@OHS: Yes, you can snatch the weight, land in overhead squat position, and come to full extension at the top for a completed rep.

@Froning: What a stud. beastmode for sure. If I follow his tweets, I won't like my life anymore. Keep me posted on how you guys do! Best of luck to you. My advice: Pace yourself and go easy on the snatches. Make every rep solid! Every one of the stud's reps - the Froning's, Chans, and Khalipa's - are the same, whether its 75 or 165 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment