Wednesday, March 6, 2013

3/6/2013

AJ

Yesterday's:

3 rounds
400m run
15 kb swings @ 50#
12 pull ups
10 tall box jumps

12:30 or so

Today's

5 rounds

200m row
10 burpees
10 GHD sit ups
rest 1 minute

14:04

@rower: Kunkel you need one. No other way to put it, you just need to buck up and buy it. Consider it another expensive bike, only it'll be kept in the garage. 30cal row took about 1:50, but if you're flying, it could take like 1:30 or less. Given I was very tired, it was a little less than 2 minutes.

@Open: Workout 13.1 gets announced tonight! Stoked, and feel ready as I possibly could be. Minus being sick the past week with a runny nose and a little cough, I'm excited. Plus my diet being somewhat decent, who knows. You guys going to at least do the WOD's? We can have a running competition among us three if you want.

@Prayer request: Living in a glass house. Being the same (or attempting to) Ridge at work as I am at home as I am at church as I am with my friends. Work is what gets me.

KUNKEL
Today:  had a long one so went for a run late, not sure how far but had at most an 8min pace for 32 minutes. 
Yesterday:  cold symptoms hit our house as a whole so had to chill, not fun so I feel you on that ridge.  Caleb especially didnt like it. 
@Open:  I will for sure being attempting the WODs with an emphasis on attempt and want to get my butt handed to me by you two.  I knew it though 13.1 exposes a severe weakness, snatches... 
@snatches:  for a snatch to count it has to be OHSquated correct? 
Today Mr. Froning tweeted:  "is 43 rope climbs and 420 push ups over kill before the open?  Nah traning through the open... Definition of beastmode!!!  I want to see Cameron Hanes attempt crossfit, he's the ultimate bowhunter that trains for both strength and endurance with a belt buckle validating his completion of the western states 100 miler in under 24 hrs and the biceps that mirror that of Froning and he's in his 40's. 

praying...

No comments:

Post a Comment