AJ
Man what a week. Sorry I haven't posted much lately, basketball just ended and wouldn't ya know, we go RIGHT into track. First track meet is tonight. So much for that all-seeking break I've been desiring. Here's a few WOD's from the week
AMRAP 10 min
25 double unders
12 pull ups
15 GHD sit ups
5 hand stand push ups
4 rounds even
"Zeus"
3 rounds
30 wall ball
30 sumo deadlift high pulls (75#)
30 box jumps (20")
30 push press (75#)
30 cal on rower
30 push ups
10 back squat (185#)
36:04
and Today's
AMRAP 10 min
50 overhead squat (95#)
50 burpees over bar
50 front squat (95#)
50 burpees over bar
50 back squat (95#)
50 burpees
300 reps in 10 minutes... no thanks. I don't think I can even blink 300x in 10 minutes. Got to front squats, did 41, for a total of 141 reps. Trying to get ready for the open - WOD wise and food wise. Speaking of...
-Going straight Paleo. Have for the past week. I'd make my fellow bloggers proud! Last night's dinner: paleo-mayo, Paleo burgers (grass fed beef, chopped up garlic cloves/shallot/jalepenos/1egg), and kale. Boo ya! Our date nights have taken a hit, but thankfully there's Chipotle and Freebirds. Which, for the chipotle enthusiasts out there, only thing that satisfies the clean eating diet is the carnitas, as the other meat options are hanging out with canola/soy bean oil. Even the veggies, too, so be careful. Also trying this advocare 24 day challenge, seeing what that does for me. My sis in law is a rep and she's wanted me to try it, so I figure why not start now before the open to rid my body of the grossness. #cleanpoop
@lost sheep: Thank you for the prayer, consistently needing that reminder. The more I recognize that the cross is beyond sufficient for me, the more I realize how important His grace is, covering my filth and sins. Heard my sins are covered, as the east is from the west... always good news.
@Klint: Kozy Kitchen? Alliteration aside, I've heard of its no joke and a good restaurant. It's off McKinney and satisfies our paleo dishes, plus Anne and I can finally go out to dinner, PLUS we get to see the Farrar's. Keep me posted, spring break is around the corner for us and we'd love to visit.
KUNKEL
@Ridge: nice post, I was all proud of myself logging in to post and thinking I got a good one but NO SIR. I like reading what you have to say.
My Catch up: Thursday-3-4 mile run with the fam.
Friday- "Modified Zeus"
3 Rounds of:
30 Wall Balls @20#
30 Box Jumps @20''
30 Push Press @75#
30 Pushups
30 Back Squats @75#
Time: 37:30
@Ridge: You killed me on this one. How were the legs? Mine are still recovering and it's been 3 days. How long does 30 kal row take approx? I have no way to gague it.
Saturday: Family run for 5 miles.
Today: "Shoulder Shred"
For Time-
400M Run, 21 pull ups(kipping), 21 HSPU's(strict)
400M Run, 18...
400M Run, 15...
400M Run, 12...
400M Run, 9...
400M Run, 6...
400M Run, 3...
Time: 32:54
@Today's wod: 300 reps, YUCK is the only explination. I would die with the OHS's.
@Paleo: I like that your hitting it hard with a diet. I've been trying a deal a body builder friend told me about: Intermittent Fasting. Not sure how I feel about it and I've struggled with it but the essence is to eat from the hours of 11am-7pm and fast until 11am. I've really been looking for some type of diet plan to follow, I've never done one just followed Laura's healthy eating lead.

No comments:
Post a Comment