Thursday, March 14, 2013

3/14/2013

KUNKEL
Catch up-
Today: father/ son fun run to get caleb out of the house and give a mommy not feeling well a break.  I did the run with a 12# vest, pushing lil-C and stopped to do 3 MU's with the vest (pretty tough), 30 box jumps X2(games standard of course, and on each rep caleb gave me a good laugh) @24''(with the vest it felt more like 30) and it wouldn't be a fun run without some swing time. 
Yesterday: Got this one from Crossfit mama's blog.  Family AMRAP, I started with a 20min run with lil-C, while Laura did the following AMRAP and then we switched. 
20 MIN AMRAP:
10 Push ups
5 Deadlifts @135#
8 Push press w/ 35# db's
Rounds: 14 plus 5 pushups

Wednesday:  Another from Crossfit Mama's blog that Laura follows.
2 Mile Run
20 squat cleans @95#
20 box jumps @24"(games standard)
20 walking lunge steps
20 squat cleans @95#
20 box jumps @24"
2 Mile Run
Time: 42:10
@WOD:  wish I wouldnt have done this right before 13.2 was posted.
@13.1 I'm not sure what my time was after I completed the 75# snatches.  I may try that WOD again and focus on keeping it legal instead of pushing through with clean and jerks.  One thing i know for sure, is rubber weights would really help because lowering the weight down after each rep takes a toll on me.  I'm getting closer and closer to getting some rubber plates. 

No comments:

Post a Comment