KUNKEL (LAZY)
WoW!!! I have sucked lately! Long work hours and still trying to recoup from the long 10 days of going to bed before 1am only once and rising early each morning. That said, this weekend I will be hitting it hard. I have only ran a few times since my last post and I'm not happy about it. Not to mention I have not been disciplined on the dietary side of things.
Ridge: You're gonna dominate the open!
@Youth Group perspective now as a father: It definitely has changed, before I worried about beign too hard on them. Concerned I would break the level of trust, however like any father to their child they tend to do what's best for the child no matter the risk. So, that has been my changed approach. I try to be as blunt and to the point as possible. I've begun just telling it how I see it and my prayer is that it will challenge them to stay humble and hungry in the Lord.
@Prayer: I'm praying for you two that you would be able to stop and reflect on the magnitude of God's love as he came after you his once lost lonely sheep no matter the cost. This was a lesson learned this week and I pray I can do the same and eventually teach that to Caleb by way of example.
No comments:
Post a Comment