Wednesday, May 28, 2014

5/28/2014

FARRAR

Putting the pressure on you boys.... maybe not for intensity, but hopefully for regularity.  :)

Our office just started a "step off" contest.  Everyone received a pedometer and organized in teams.  Somehow I was drafted by the EOG elite team, made up of triathletes and Ironman competitors.  So to keep up with yall, and them, I need to get my sh** together.  So far today, I have stepped 10,421 times after todays workout.

Todays WOD

1 mile run 8:30

50 burpees
50 KB 35#

Step on brothas


RIDGE

Been a while! So long, in fact, that Klint has more posts and Kunkel and Ridge combined for the week. Need to fix that.

Today

4 rounds

10 single arm bent row @ 70# (each arm)
20 walking lunges with 53# kb each hand
25 GHD sit ups

then

4 rounds for time

15 unbroken hang cleans @ 135#
10 wall balls
5 burpees

5:00

100 hollow rocks

Yesterday

back squat work and power clean work, then

for time

50 push presses @ 135#
50 toes to bar
50 sumo deadlift high pulls w/ 70# kb

10:30 I think. I know PP and T2B took like 9 min

Monday, Memorial Day

Murph. Sucked. 34 min or so.

Hope you guys are having a great week

No comments:

Post a Comment