KUNKEL
Man 'o Man, my legs are feeling weak to say the least. I'm not sure if I just need to tell my legs to shut and and quit being wimps or actually take a break. Either way, I feel like I've slid back on all levels of fitness. Quite frustrating to say the least. This was especially exposed as I rode 24 miles and the dinky hills flat humbled my legs and mind.
Yesterday: 3 Rounds of-
100 foot waiter walk with 50# dumbbell(Realized on the 3rd round these were suppose to be 100Meters!)
30 Bosu ball sit ups(attempt at GHD sit ups)
100 foot waiter walk with 50# dumbbell
30 Back extensions
Time: 11:18
Round 2: Muscle Up work
2 MUs on the minute for 12 minutes. On the 11th minutes I did 5 unbroken for a total of 25 MUs.
Felt pretty good, need to get better still.
No comments:
Post a Comment