RIDGE
CrossFit Regionals workout 6
For time
50 cal row
50 box jump overs 24"
25 deadlift @ 180#
50 wall balls
50 ring dips
50 wall balls
25 deadlift @ 180#
50 box jump overs 24"
50 cal row
I only did 25 instead of 50 on the deadlift. I knew that if I did a total of 100 deadlift that I would blow my hamstrings/back up, and I don't need that going into my competition on Saturday. Probably a good thing I did, my legs are torched right now! Total time: 28:18. I think the cap on this is 30 minutes, which I'm sure I would go well beyond given I only did half the amount of deadlifts.
Sunday:
4 rounds
500m row
20 front rack lunges @ 115#
30 hollow rocks
25 push ups
Saturday:
5 x 10 back squat @ 205#, rest :90
then
12-10-8-6-4-2
Clean and jerks @ 135#
burpees over bar
7:46
rested about an hour
bench press 6 x 6 @ 185#, closer grip than normal
then
For time
30 toes to bar
25 deadlift @ 135#
20 box jumps
15 power snatch @ 135#
10 chest to bar pull ups
5 squat snatch @ 135#
8:10
Friday:
Strength-
4 rounds
10 backwards lunges
10 GH raises
10 double KB bent row @ 55#
7 rounds
10 pull ups
10 kb swings
10 burpees
10:12
@Workouts: Feel like Kunkel a little bit, working out like a madman - 3-4 days in a row, sometimes even two (2!) workouts in one day.
@ACTS: As we wrap up our Acts series at church, one thing that jumps out at me. The boldness of the disciples to never waste an opportunity to share the gospel. Boldness in the sense that, no matter the circumstance, or the potential consequence, Paul (and others) would share the gospel. I always struggle even when the time is there, when God has teed it up for me; I still struggle to get the words out of my mouth to share my testimony, to share the good news, to share ANYTHING gospel related. I fail. But hearing of how the disciples carried themselves, how they were blessed and used their talents / strengths to further the Kingdom, is really inspiring. And challenging at the same time. For out of joy, the church multiplies. Love hearing that. Praying that you guys make the most of your opportunities in life, work, everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment