Friday, June 15, 2012

6/15/2012

AJ

Been working out, but honestly haven't been able to be around the net and post as much as I'd like. No PR's to report on. Did a 10k last week and was 3min off a PR @ 52min.

50 box jumps
30-20-10
95# back squat
95# push press
95# hang power clean
50 box jumps

15:20

@fatherhood: Congrats on going from "dude" to "dad"! So happy for you guys. My prayer for ya'll is you seek God's will for your family and you continue to remain the spiritual leader; not only as a husband but now as a crossfitting father.

@coaching: Finished up my shadowing and my "probation" for coaching CF classes, now its official - I'm a certified CF coach for my box. Need to constantly be reminded that I didn't take this job to earn more money, save up for whatever, or pay off anything... first and foremost its to glorify Him and let Him be shown in my coaching, my relationships with my clients, and co workers. Try to hold me accountable to that, or at least pray for me in that regard! If you guys are ever in town, PLEASE hit me up for a workout, I'd love to show you the gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment