Sunday, June 3, 2012

6/2/2012

KUNKEL
 5 mile run for time: 35:35 7:07 avg split
@leadership: I like it I was curious as to how that info would be portrayed. For me I think my pride is so corrupt that being told I'm eying in the heat would frustrate me further. However, when Laura give me criticism she patient,y waits for the convo to pass before giving me feedback. Hope that makes sense. @reading: that's awesome, Do you feel like you got a better historical view of the chronologicaled events? (I feel like Klimt using these big words). I often struggle with comprehending the old testament in general so for a few years I just stayed away from it but I've learned it's there for a reason so like the Crossfit approach, I'm trying to strengthen my weak spots!
@reading idea: our church has started a program where they send out a daily devotional money through Friday and first they worked through mark and then phillipians and now going through genesis. I have all of these in a work document if anyone wants them.
@warrior conditioning: definitely not about me, i stumbled upon it trying to find a WOD that I could do that was attributed to a fallen soldier for the memorial day week. Here's the sight though: http://warriorconditioning.blogspot.com/p/bad-ass-wods.html?m=1
@kb: nope I have to us a DB.

No comments:

Post a Comment