"Nutts"
10 handstand push ups
15 deadlift @ 250#
25 box jumps @ 30"
50 pull ups
100 wall balls
200 double unders
400m run w/ 45# plate
23:22
Thought this would be absolutely impossible, but really the worst part was the double unders. Usually those are decent for me but I couldn't string together more than 20 to save my life. I'm definitely taking Saturday and maybe Sunday off... this week has been rough!
@Warrior conditioning: I did a quick search on the net for warrior conditioning, never heard of it but nothing resembling what you did came up? Is that just what you call your personal journal? haha :) I will have to try that one soon. Do you have an actual kettlebell or do you use a DB?
@Reading: It wasn't exactly within a year, but I just finished reading the bible from Gen-Rev, and I was curious what ya'll do and if it was efficient. There are times when I would simply be reading words on a page with little comprehension, but overall great experience and hope to do it again in a few years. Right now I'm reading the autobiography of Dave Grohl, but once that's done its back to Godly material
@Leadership: "I know you're trying." Probably helps that one of my love languages is words of affirmation.
No comments:
Post a Comment