KUNKEL
AMRAP 20 MIN
18 Box Jumps @24
15 Toes to Bar
12 Kipping Pull ups
I had to stop at 5 rounds at 17:58 minutes due to my hands bleeding and all sorts of blistered. These weren't the worst I've had but by far the most painful. I think gonna have to get the monkey claws or whatever they're called. One of the contributing factors is that my pullup bar has a slick coat of paint, so the chalk doesn't stick to it at all.
Forgot to post on Friday but I rode just over 20 miles and averaged mid 18mph, not bad but my legs were sore prior to the ride.
@AJ on that DU and burpee WOD what did you think about the burpees? I did that WOD i think on 6/16 and it was brutal. I don't recommend doing it outside when its hot out. For me the burpees were the hardest part and the DU's did not help the shoulders going into the burpees.
@Caleb, He is great! Klint got to hold him again w/o Caleb crying. I for sure can say that Caleb makes me love Laura more than I ever imagined possible. I've been putting him through mobility WODs to get nice and strong!
No comments:
Post a Comment