Monday, June 4, 2012

6/4/2012

AJ

First day of Summer vacation!

Squats: Worked up to 250 for a set of 3.

21-15-9
Wall Balls
Toes to Bar

Didn't time.

Yesterday, did Kunkel's WOD from about a week ago.

5 rounds
25 push press @ 75#
50 double unders

Only did 4 rounds, very upset with this. I used a different jump rope and my body just wasn't prepared for this. Several lashes on my back and attempts to break my jump rope by throwing it after failing attemps, I stopped at 4 rounds after like 13 minutes. Just wasn't feeling it. Hats off to Kunkel for not only completing it, but also dominating it.

@God story: So exciting for you guys right now! You guys are going through some awesome stuff and I can't wait to hear about how God will use you through parenting, and how He will mold your heart and relationship through having a son. One of the coolest things too is that you guys have a great attitude and mindset about it - by wondering what God is preparing you for. Taking that active approach is really inspiring.

KUNKEL

"Murph"
1 Mile run
100 pull ups
200 pushups
300 air squats
1 mile run

Time:  38:33

@DU's on new rope:  I feel you on the rope not working.  when I slap myself it is usually on my right arm somewhere and it angers my quit greatly.  I need to get a crossfit rope, I've been using a heavy nike one for quit some time and i hope it can make a difference. 
@murph:  if my pull up bar woudln't have been in  the shade I would have died!  Again i used the tactic of as soom as I would stop on pull ups or pushups I would do that many squats. 

No comments:

Post a Comment