Monday, July 1, 2013

7/1/2013

Farrar

Short bike ride to our local nursery Sunday (13 miles or so)

Today

5 mile run  8:10/mile split

Today is the first day I have timed a run in a long time.  I freaked out when the first mile split was 9:32.  Picked up the pace and the last 4 avg between 7:45 and 8:10.  Hammys are still sore from Ridge's workout from Friday.  All is good!

KUNKEL

Had a great weekend celebrating our 5 year anniversary!  Got a 1 hour run in saturday morning and had lots of nice food and time to enjoy each other. 

Today we got to have a fun partner workout splitting the duties. 
For time of: 
100 Jumping Lunges
100 Push ups
100 DU's
50 Toes to Rings
18 HSPU's
100 Box Jumps, 24" for me and 20" for Laura
50 OHS, 65# me, 25# L
50 "L" Pull ups, I had my knees bent and Laura was doing Kipping Pull ups and all were on rings
100 Sit ups on bosu, simulating GHD sit up

Time:  26:49

No comments:

Post a Comment