Wednesday, July 31, 2013

7/31/2013

KUNKEL
Sorry for the late post this week. 
Sunday:  Great day for a race!  Klint killed it with a PR, I managed to PR and the competition was stiff! 
Felt great to compete and push the limits of endurance.  I love how competing in an endurance race has so many parallels to us running the race for spreading Christ's name.  It doesn't take long in an endurance race when I reach a point of praying to God to grant me the strength to continue and finish.  We can't do anything without him, no doubt. 
Monday:  time slipped away and I didn't get the run in I wanted. 
Tuesday:  Had an early workout, on the run nature called and I had to boogy back home, glad that didn't happen during the race!!!  Ran for about 22 minutes, then did a modified version of a games WOD. 
For time of:
3 Rounds of- 5 MU's, 5 HSPU's
then 90 lunges with 45# bar pressed overhead
Time: 12 min flat

Today- For time of:
1 Mile Run w/ 12# weight vest
21 Clean and Jerk w/ 135#
800M Run w/ 12# weight vest
21 Clean and Jerk w/ 135#
1 Mile Run w/ 12# weight vest

Time:  31:30

No comments:

Post a Comment