RIDGE
What an honor it was to do "MURPH" this morning.
1 mile run
100 pull ups
200 push ups
300 air squats
1 mile run
partitioned "Cindy" style; 20 rounds of 5/10/15
37:44
Splits were 7:30 mile, reps done @ 29:30, last mile @ 8:14
Watched Lone Survivor this weekend, and I dare you to watch it and NOT want to do Murph after it. Too bad I did not have any body armor on or a 20# vest, or I would have tried to do it. Although I probably still would be outside running my mile. If you haven't seen Lone Survivor yet, do it- one of those Saving Private Ryan, Braveheart, feel like a man movies.
Took Sunday off. I did 15 burpees and felt like poop, so just forgot about it for the day.
Saturday's WOD:
5 rounds
10 unbroken power cleans @ 135#
200m sprint
3 min. rest
all out effort
rested about 5-10 minutes, then did 50 burpees in like 3:15. Those sprints took it out of me!
Still gotta do burpees today.
No comments:
Post a Comment