RIDGE
Did some skill work, feeling it from the week so far, needed a bit of an "off" day.
50 toes to bar for time:
4:30ish
50 burpees for time
2:40
100 goblet squats with 35# KB
10 toes to bar every minute, 5 min.
@Clean eating: Had the novel idea of eating clean until the open. Lasted 3 days, then I remembered the open is 50 - FIFTY - days away! I'm all for being disciplined and all, but sheesh - when work gives me free food and I have to turn it down 7 weeks away from the open, I don't know if I can do that. So, once basketball season winds down, which will be about a month or so, I think I'll be ok. 2 weeks going into the open will be clean, then 3 weeks once it starts I"ll work my way back into having bread or a chip.
No comments:
Post a Comment