KUNKEL
Well I think every post is going to start with "I'm sorry"! I am just not balancing everything well enough to keep the posts consistent. This past week I was in Beaumont(did 50 burpees for time: 4min flat, tried to be gentle since I was on the 3rd floor. Then ran for about 40 minutes and it was brutal. No sidewalks, soggy grass, dark roads and industrial buildings).
Then it was off to New Orleans for Wednesday and Thursday. (Wednesday I took to the gym and did 50 reps of most machines: leg press, bench press, leg extensions, leg curls, lat pull downs, rows and curls. Thurs took to the streets early with some cold air off the water and people beating the streets from the night before I ran for about 40 minutes around the water, through the industrial areas and back towards bourbon street.)
Friday was recovery and unpacking my new Bumper Plates!!!
Saturday did 30 rep rounds each for time of:
Power Snatch at 95#- 3:37
Deadlifts at 185#- 1:33
Power cleans at 135#- 2:57
Straight leg deadlifts at 135#- 1:10
I dig em, little loud in the garage but prayer is that it is an opportunity to invite others to join and be the gospel.
Today: going to be trading off work between pay the bills work and OHS, maxing with power cleans and Grace.
No comments:
Post a Comment